From my experience, a product which deals with women can be easily marketed on Pinterest.
1. Set up your brand page and account.
2. Brand your account.
3. Create your initial pin-boards.
4. Seed your initial pin-boards.
5. Begin curating.
6. Connect with Pinterest users.
7. Be consistent.
8. Cross-promote your accounts.
9. Have fun!
10. Advanced Pinterest Marketing Tactics
11. Share Interesting Content.
12. Curating Interesting Pin-boards.
13. Avoiding Excessive Self-Promotion.
14. Finding and Following Users.
15. Run a Pinterest Contest.
16. Use Guest Curators.
17. Create Fan-curated Boards.
18. Add a Pin It button to your website.
19. Optimize Your Pin Copy.
If you're promoting female products, then you will get little success in that.
but nowadays I can see many mens are very active on Pinterest.
Beard photos are tremendously increased in Pinterest. I don't think it was shared by womens.
You cannot get easy success in promoting a service in Pinterest if you follow the usual way.
Try what pinterest users likes,
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/firdaushaqu ... echnology/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests