What is social media optimization?

World comes into our hand! Credits goes to social media websites, Facebook even turned to be a place for business but just 50%. Ask me the questions, we are here to help!
sathish

What is social media optimization?

Post by sathish » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:06 am

Social media optimization (SMO) is a technique to promote awareness of a brand, main factor in increasing the viral publicity. The purpose of social media is to drive traffic and engage with the local audiences easily.

Social media platforms has already a trillions and trillions of users, where you can meet your targeted group of users easily. Nowadays, Social signals is also an important in ranking the website to the top searches. Google also sees the website social performance when ranking a website.

Anil05

Re: What is social media optimization?

Post by Anil05 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:14 am

Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of a number of outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event.
Top social media websites:
Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Google
Youtube
Instagram
Pinterest
Tumblr

Check and secure your brand across the internet
https://namechk.com/

Convert your Blog into Slideshare for only $5 - P.M Me

kevinmax

Re: What is social media optimization?

Post by kevinmax » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:36 am

World comes into hand due to the social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and even I like whatsapp.
In simple, Reaching people, promoting our business through social media sites is SMO

Ask me anything in terms of SEO