1. Let’s start of understanding what keyword glossary really mean to your page ranking?
Note: If you have any questions when reading through this article like ‘how to find right tools’ , ‘how to find designers’ or ‘finding right people doing right works’, you can just Contact Me Here, I will help you out with any questions you raise in your mind.
1) Make sure your page contain your targeted keywords on URL, Title, H1 and KO. When Google find your page, it looks for content exact relevancy first.
URL: Your page link should not be messy which showing the symbols that Google spider don’t understand make it harder to index and rank your page result. Therefore, your should put keywords in your page link, this is the top priority when come to content relevancy.
Title: Same rule as above, this is the second priority for Google to look for, You should also contain keywords in your title.
H1: Same rule as above, this is the third priority for Google to look for, You should also contain keywords in your page header.
KO: How many times your targeted keywords showing on your page, you should not stuff too many keywords in your article, that is not a good practice for user readability. But however you can put emphasize of your keywords at the beginning part of your articles to get search engines noticed of what your content about.
Desc: This is your page description, Google showing the description result to encourage user click-through rate, but it does not relate to content relevancy when Google find your page.
WC: How many words in your single page, this is nothing to do with your page relevancy when Google find your content, but the more content the better for user experience, the reality is that people like to read the rich informative article.
2) More quality traffic, quality relevant backlinks will help increasing Alexa ranking and Google PageRank score to rank better on Google.
ALX: Global Alexa Rank, showing that your site global ranking position with traffic, the more traffic and unique visitors your have, the better global ranking & Google ranking your will achieve.
PR: Same rule as above, the more quality relevant backlinks you have acquired, the more Google PageRank score(1-10) & Google ranking your will achieve.
GI: Show you how many of your site pages have been indexed by Google, this one has nothing to do with your keywords ranking, but greatly increase your change of content exposure online.
DMZ: It is an online business directory, it has nothing to do with keywords ranking, but it is nice to have your site index in this directory.
DA: If your site domain is old, like 10 years old, the chance increase that you might rank better than same quality keywords from your competitors.
3) Same rules like above, find better quality relevant backlinks to your site will increase your Domain & Page authority to rank better than your competitors on Google.
The ranking rules was created by moz.com, a well know SEO company, you can find more information here:
PA: Page authority – A 100-point score representing the likelihood of a page to rank well in search engine results
DA: Domain Authority – A 100-point score representing the likelihood of a domain to rank well in search engine results
LI: link – The total number of links both internal and external to your page.
ELI: External Equity Links – The total numbers of your quality relevant backlinks pointing to your page URL. Backlinks are the most important factor when trying to rank better than your competitors on Google. If you visit other sites online, and you find your page Url in there which pointing to your site, that is simply called Backlinks.
R-URL: MozRank: URL – The MozRank is 10-point score metric, a Same rule as above.
R-DOM: MozRank: Subdomain – It is 10-point score metric, a Same rule as above.
2. How to choose an easier high traffic keyword to rank for your site?
1) Use different keyword tools to find less competitive, high search volume, long phrase keywords.
Google Keyword Planner: https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner
Wordstream.com tool: http://www.wordstream.com/keywords
2) Use Google webmaster tools to check your keyword position ranking report, so that you would know how effectively is your keywords ranking and backlink building strategy?
3) Use Google Trend to find most search keywords in your niche with your sort input to narrow down what you want:
4) Find more keyword Advice here: http://www.metricbuzz.com/en/www/metricbuzz.com#seo-keyword-advice
Backlinks Building Strategy Infographic Explained:
READ BACKLINKS BUILDING STRATEGY BELOW:
3. How to find quality backlinks that relevant to your site content to boost Google PageRank, Alexa Global Ranking, Domain & Page Authority to rank better than your competitors.
When come to ranking top position for your keywords, use the above Step 1 Strategy first. Make sure you input your keywords in most of your page elements such as ‘Page Url‘, ‘Title‘, ‘H1 Header‘ and ‘KO‘. Then use keyword tools in Step 2 Strategy to find best keywords to rank.
After that, all your strategies are about to find External similar content website for quality Backlinks. When your site has so many quality relevant backlinks, it will help your site increase Google Pagerank, Domain & Page Authority, more traffic, then your ideal targeted keywords will rank better than your competitors under same metrics and circumstances shown here.
Check your Google Webmaster Tools backlinks counts reports
***Steps taken to find and increase quality relevant ‘BACKLINKS’
1) Use Backlinks Link Building strategies Tool: Free Backlink watch Tool – http://www.metricbuzz.com/Backlink-Watch-Checker-Tool/, this is a pretty good instant result free version backlink checker report tool I have ever used, give a try, you will love the result you get.
You can also input your relevant competitor’s sites to check their backlink report and spot any opportunities for your own backlinks building efforts.
If you find any pages you want to index your backlinks, you can just Email the page owner and write a brief message that tell him how he can benefit from your page content if linking your page to.
Or you can conduct a main keyword search on Google, find all the similar site email addresses, paste it to your excel file, then send Batch Emails out with BCC mode, personized your message with a warm welcome tone that tell them to check out your useful message that might be benefit them.
Use this Website Massive Email Scraper Tool to help you get the job done, simply input one of your targeted keyword, the tool will help you generate all related website emails into an Excel file, after that, you kind of check again and delete the bad emails, copy paste all the good ones to the above Batch Email task.
If you create a content with lots of inside data, mental trigger, real marketing success case studies, useful tips with below cool creative infographic design to describe your message, then people will most likely to link your pages to his site.
The reality is always be creative with content, and it is all about creation of good content.
Infographic design example:
Paid Version – If you use paid version, you have to think about your goals, if you have a large site, it might be worth it or don’t buy it. The paid version definitely gives you more data.
Paid Backlink Tool Version:
2) Understand who are your targeted customers that might buy your products or services, try to locate which website, blogs or Q&A forums they might visiting, find a way to interact and bring value to them, so that they will click back to your site for more valuable information.
3) When you promote a message with your link, don’t oversell, make sure bring value and answer questions first.
4) If you are selling information based products. Q&A forums are always the good choice, you can find the similar site like www.quora.com , This is my favorite site when come to find targeted users to promote your niche products or services, you will get instant click results if you know how to answer different questions to help your targeted users. You should set up the Google Analytics Tool to track the referral traffic when you promote anywhere online.
5) When you find a site to promote, make sure the site is not in bad reputation, it has good PageRank, high traffic, lots of activities.
6) If you promote on bad quality or garbage sites for backlinks, it is not going to help but actually doing more hard to your site in the eyes of search engines policy.
7) Make sure always find ‘Targeted Customers‘ in your niche to promote your message for better backlinks and boost your site conversion rate.
8) I have pretty good personal marketing success with Facebook Post Ad, you can learn how to set up the Ad and more information here: http://www.metricbuzz.com/en/www/metricbuzz.com#Facebook-Advice
9) Press Release Distribution services is a really effective way to boost your site traffic and gain long-term reputation over a period of time. You will receive lots of Google indexed pages, backlinks to your site.
My Press Release Examples:
10) If your most audience are Teenagers, I strongly recommend you try to use Tumblr.com, register an account, perfect your profile. Find a blog owner who has at lease 50,000 followers, send him/her a message, negotiate with him/her, pay a fee to ask him/her a favor to post a message for you. Your message should always include a creative Description that brings a mental trigger to your targeted audience, a link to click back to your site, an infographic type of image that would instantaneously attract people’s attention to your message.
This is my favorite approach to marketing to teenagers, I have huge personal success of this marketing method alone, getting 10,000 hits to your site a day by launching a marketing campaign on Tumblr is not a hard thing to do.
The Tumblr content is known for funny, meme, new generation culture stuff which most teenagers love to visit and use the blog. If you can create funny content on whatever you are doing and promote to their blog posts on Tumblr will bring your site lot of ‘Likes‘ & ‘Reblog‘ which will generate more traffic and backlinks to your site in the long term.
Ok, there are lots of detail methods about how to market on Tumblr and bring decent traffic to your site, but I can’t go details to it.
***The funny content example: http://metricbuzz.com/social-quiz-questions/
11) Blog Guest Posting: Find your 100 plus potential guest posting blogs here
There are lots of blogs these days that allow you post quality content to their site, so all you need to do is understanding your niche market, find similar guest post blogs and apply to submit your content to their sites. Whether or not to get approval is depending on your content quality, does it bring helpful tips or value to their blog audience.
If you are able to creative cool content that bring values to the guest post blogs, and they accept your content, this would be really effective way to boost your site traffic, backlinks, ultimately influence your keywords ranking position on Google.
12) Article submissions: Looks for quality sites for your massive article submission work.
Find quality, lots of traffic sites like ezinearticles.com , hubpages.com, ehow.com to submit your article content. This would also be a great way to boost traffic and backlinks to your site.
13) Viral Marketing, Referral Marketing, Incentive Marketing, Word of Mouth Marketing:
All above marketing techniques could be tie together, imagine how those new emerging technology companies like airbnb.com dropbox.com, nexflix.com succeed by using these techniques?
If you have a real good product or service ready to offer, then you can study how to implement above techniques.
First you need to set up a page, reward your current users sharing your products or services to their connected friends or family members, and if they sign up, spend some money on your products or services, then the referral member would get a cash back or bonus.
If your products or services are really good, and you set up the reward system the right way, with right tracking tools, keep adjust your marketing campaign by the report data, you might have great success with these above methods.
14) Dominate your Local Business search keywords with massive local directory submissions:
— Understand how your local user search for your local business, like what type of the keywords they will input on Google.com?
— Using targeted keywords to create a complete business profile first, then use that profile to submit to massive local business listings to dominate your local keywords search.
— Make sure spend some money to hire a good graphic designer to create some cool graphic that able to catch your audience attention.
To Survive….. We Need Your Help To Share Us Please!