Client business website design initial content preparation guide
Learn how to prepare your business website initial content guide?
Some of the points below, you might be a little bit confused. But don’t worry, we are here to help you setup everything you need for your business.
Note: Not all information we suggested below is necessary for your business, you make your own decision!
Get a Logo Design you’ll love — Guaranteed. Let our community of 942,732 designers create Cool Logos for you
5. Design couple eye catching Marketing Banners at Homepage as an animation slides to showcase your products or services to the world.
This is a must have page for your customers to know your business better.
Company Profile Example here: About Our Company Page
1) Shipping Return: you also need to create shipping & Return page information if you are running a product shipping based site. see example here:
2) Payment: If your site accepts payment or doing E-commerce business, you need to write detail instructions to tell your customers how to pay when shopping in your site. see example here:
How to write your online marketing content for your buyer personas? Click To Tweet
Video testimonial Example below:
11. Website Anti-Viral security badge or SSL Transaction Certificate if you want your users to trust your site, then you need these two certificates to tell your users that you site is in security protection and transaction safe when shop on your site.
14. Social Profiles & Custom Url set up:
you will need a fresh new Gmail, profile logo, Profile marketing banner, complete company profile, address information to design a nice looking social profile and claim unique URL like this www.facebook.com/SiteName. It will help you to better accessible for your social users.
You will need to use your mobile phone to verified your account during set up.
Claim your free social profiles here!
15. Design An SEO Semantic Tags Ready Site:
If you want Google able to index your site faster, you should add different SEO tags in your page, setup robots.txt and sitemap.xml files, finally, setup Google webmaster tools account and verified your website to get indepth report from Google to understand how your site search doing?
SEO Semantic Code Example below:
do you have troubles when creating good content for your website, please submit your content questions, we will show you how?
Leave a Comment